|Dimensions||8 × 3 × 3 in|
Urnex Biocaf Coffee Equipment Cleaning Powder
Eliminates coffee residue and oils from espresso machine groupheads, valves and lines.
How to Backflush:
1. Insert blind filter in portafilter and add up to 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of Coffee Equipment Cleaning Powder.
2. Insert portafilter into group head. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
3. Remove portafilter and activate brew cycle and rinse portafilter in stream of water from group head.
4. Re-insert portafilter without cleaning powder. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
5. Replace blind filter with standard basket. Brew an espresso to remove any traces of cleaner.
6. Discard espresso – do not drink.